Dear Chili's staff,

First, I love Chili's. When I have a headache, Chili's "chips and salsa" makes it disappear in seconds! Such a big choice of yummy things to eat. Ok, here's the problem....

Tuesday night, August 11, I had 299 reward points. I got on the iPad to order a takeout. I hit redeem 150 points to get an entree of grilled salmon. In addition, I went to the menu to order a flatbread pizza and chips and salsa. When it came time to place the order, the screen with the scanning code that said the code was only good for Judy Keith on August 11, could not be found! I went ahead and called in the order and paid for it, anyway. However, my 150 points have been taken away. How do I get them back?

This person wrote the review because of "stolen rewards!" at Chilis. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14 and wants Chilis to "my 150 rewards replaced".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chilis chilis chips and salsa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments