On Thursday night (2/28/2019) my husband, son and I went to your location on 518 Farm to Market 1960 Rd W, Houston, TX 77090, it was around 8:30-8:45 pm, as soon as we walk in the greeter told us that they had closed early, thinking we had heard incorrectly we asked her if she was saying that they had closed early, she said "yes, we closed early, sorry". We proceeded to turn around and leave, but as we were leaving we decided to call and check if it truly was closed early, the person who answered the phone informed us that in fact the restaurant was open and it didn't close until 11:00pm.

I informed the person on the phone that we where just there and had been turned away , she said she would get her manager and placed me on hold. She never came back and neither did the manager, they left me on hold for 30 minutes.

I am very upset that we where treated with such disrespect. I will attach a screenshot of the time that I waited on the phone trying to speak with someone.

Comments