2.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Apr 02

It took almost a half hour for our burgers.

Original review posted by user Apr 02

Myself, my fiance. and my daughter dined in at the Chili's in Mission Valley in San Diego on Camino Del Rio North.

I asked for water with lemon and they sent me a bowl of lemons with two very chewed up lemons sitting right directly on top in plain view. I questioned the waitress and showed her the lemons and her excuse was that the chef must have had a bad lemon or a bad knife. However, the other lemons in the bowl were bright and full of Pulp. Another waitress notices the perplexed look on my face and comes by and asked if everything was okay.

I showed her the lemon and she says "oh it must be the machine that cuts the lemons". So one waitress said it was the chef and his bad knife, cutting lemons by hand, and the other waitress said it was a lemon cutting machine. However the lemons are visibly very chewed up! You can see teeth marks on both sides of both lemons.

I still decided to dine in because I had a fussy 5 year old and very hungry fiance who didn't want to cause a scene. I did not want to have to uproot my family to move her to a new restaurant. But I have been sick this entire week just at the thought of me almost putting someone else's chewed up lemon in my mouth. Im glad i noticed out because no one else did!

That is really disgusting. I received a half hearted apology along with an attitude from staff all night. They brought out another bowl of lemons but it was still a very disgusting ordeal. I also ordered a burger and ate half of it.

When I got home I noticed that the burger was so pink inside that it literally looked raw meat! It wasn't even rare, it was just not done. A very horrible experience and I will never be taking my family back to that establishment ever again!

I will be calling corporate again tomorrow since I called after business hours today. A very disheartening experience!

Review about: Chilis Soft Drink.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments