2.3

I dine at chili frill and bar two a week in sulphur la never have o had bad service. Until i went to chili grill and bar in lake charles la .

It was very slow. The server brittany was very rude. My chips and salsa came out 20 minutes late. We finally got the chips two minutes later my soup came out.

We hadn't even started to eat then the entree came out. Asked to speak to the manager of course he came out changed the tv never came to my table. 25 mins pass then he came out and i told him the server drop my order on the floor picked it up and put it in th bag and try to give it to me. Then she clearly stated it was still in the box so i put it in the bag.

She took it back in the kitchen xame back not even 2mins with the same food in a different bag. Now im pissed. Not only was the manager unprofessional he stated to me that he wasnt going to argue with me about it. Can back with out check to cash out and stated i gave ypu a 20% discount.

Service there is unprofessional nasty. I will never eat at the chilis at 3205 gretsner memorial dr lake charles la 70601 again

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chilis Cons: Wasting my money, Not trained on how to resolve challenges.

Comments