2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My family and I went to the Chili's located in Winston Salem, NC located on Stratford Rd.The service was very slow as we waited almost 30 minutes for our food.

When we received our food the beef in the fajitas was so tough we could not eat it. We called the manager over and he apologized and said that he would take it off our bill. When we received our bill we were charged full price. The service was not good and the food was sent back.

I eat there on a regular basis as I only work 2 minutes from that location. We were treated very rudely and I was embarrassed as I had family from out of town. This was not a good experience.

I hope this will be addressed.Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with location and normally i love the food and stated that there is a room for improvement of service and the management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of chilis beef fajita and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. Chilis needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chilis beef fajita in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chilis.

Comments