210 E Commerce St, Brownwood, TX 76801
4.2

Update by user Jun 22

They gave me vouchers.

Update by user Jun 22

I wrote to chilis directly about this. They not only emailed me within 48 hours, but they also sent gift certificates to my home.

35.00. It was about the same amount as I had paid for the meal, minus the alcohol. It was a terrible experience all around for me, but when we went back, we all got the chicken alfredo meal, you can't go wrong with that! I will never again order steak from Chilis, regardless of location.

It is just not something they are known for or good at anymore so, if I want a steak, I will go to a steak house. I have told everyone I know about Chilis steaks. I don't know who they buy their steaks from, but the feedback I've gotten, is unanimous, no one will buy a steak there.

Burgers, ribs, and chicken is cheap but tasty, and the steak is just corned beef now. Thank you Chilis for the 2nd chance, but I'm just never going to buy a steak again from yall.

Original review posted by user May 09

It was the worst steak in my life. My son even spat it out.

He said, "Mom, you should return that." It looked pretty, but tasted like salted, boiled rubber. More like a corned beef than a steak.

Gross Chilis, i was so dissapointed! I will never eat their steak again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chilis Rib Eye Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments