Resolved: Chilis - Chicken Wings Review
Good day. On Thursday, 5th January, my family ate dinner at Chilis in Roshan Mall, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. My 7 year old daughter ate the chicken wings. She got bad food poisoning from the food and landed up in hospital. The chicken wings were rotten. This is shocking that the quality of the food is not checked.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 08, 2017.
- Trio platter fountain cake and drinks
I didn't like
- Chicken wings and soup
I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the service & food was horrible! . The seats were sticky.they had green mold all over the window by the...Read more
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2016.
Waiter ignored us for long periods of time. Seemed like they were understaffed. But even if you are busy, you can check in and not ignore your customer. I felt it was really rude, and even though its not a 5 star restaurant, I still can't tolerate people being rude,...Read more
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2015.
Do you have something to say about Chilis? What happened? What can we help you with?