filters
State:
City:
Product:

Chilis - Bad Food

I ordered shirmp pasta and add broccoli To-go. When I got in to pick it up it was chicken pasta. They took it bk and said they were going to the fix it. The food came bk in less than 5 minutes. Once I got home and started eating and I saw pieces of chicken(They took the food back, removed the chicken and added shrimp). Also, there was no Parmesan cheese and the food wasn’t good at all. I am so upset and disappointed with this service, especially with me not being able to eat chicken and being pregnant.
Reply to reviews
On January 16th we went to Chipi’s I’m Carbondale,IL. It was around 2 in the afternoon. We waited and waited for the hostess to seat us. We ordered an appetizer, cheese fries,, and when we got them they were soggy and FULL of grease. The fries tasted old. We ordered or...
2.3
Show

Chilis - Disappointment and anger that bits restricting employment of lesbians is supported

I understand that a woman in Phoenix at Chili's couldn't advance her position because she did not dress more "gender appropriately". Shame on you. This is discrimination and hatred..born of fear and arrogance. Fire the manager. Make a car statement. Compensate the harmed individual. I will not be stepping another foot in any of your restaurants and will be informing all my contacts and friends. Hateful behavior will not be tolerated Stand up and do the right thing Sara Pierce
I didn't like
  • Discrimination in the workplace

Chilis - Problem with cancelled order on your app. Money not credited

Somehow call was disconnected. I had a,problem with a cancelled order on your app.
Show

Chilis - For years I have been coming here. Love the place. But when it’s 40 degrees outside and 60 degrees Inside. It’s very hard to ENJOY anything!! Food or DRINKS. many complain and it never warms up !

No other restaurants I have ever been in is this cold and UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
3.8

Chilis - Chilli

Will the other type of chilli be making a comeback. We do not like the "original chilli receipe". We only go to Chilis for the chilli. Thanks.
4.4
Allergens Information
I liked
  • Chilli
I didn't like
  • Original chilli

Chilis in Edmond, Oklahoma - Bias/ Prejudice

On friday the 4th of January me and four others had just drove 6 hours and decided to stop at the chillis in Edmond. Once there they told us to wait 20 minutes to be seated that was at 620 pm While waiting other customers came into the restaurant and was automatically seated. This went on until 7pm. Me and my other coworkers decided that we had NO choice but to seat ourselves. Then after we were seated the manager comes and states that he wanted us to be seated across the room. In which are food was not going to be prepared for 45 minutes. This manager was a disgrace as well as the other workers that was hired there. Never will go back someone from higher up needs to give him training on BIAS

Chilis in Hagerstown, Maryland - Don’t waste your time

Horrendous. Ignored for twenty minutes with my kids!! Not even a drink order. No acknowledgement of our existence. Finally another waitress came over to just take our order because our server never came over. She was slammed but did her best. Our order was messed up. Appetizer never came and food took over an hour. It even took forever to see or speak to management. I will never go to another Chili’s.
1.6

Chilis - I have had great at Chili’s but have a suggestion

After they started limiting the plastic straws in California, I thought using the long pasta straws might be a good suggestion. I have used these in the past and really liked them. They are edible and don’t hurt the environment.
5.0

Chilis in Hagerstown, Maryland - Defrimation of character/SEXUAL HARRASMENT

Manager Theo at Hagerstown md restaurant say stuff to hostess and waitress and leting waitress yell at hostess in front of coworkers and then laughs and dont do nothing bout, treats workers unfairly and so people are quiting there jobs due to managers being unprofessional