Tabitha K Ayl

Lost / stolen gift card

Chilis - Lost / stolen gift card
I received a 40.00$ gift card as a gift and I lost my wallet im not sure if there is anything you can do was really looking forward to going there for dinner later this week for my anniversary
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great service from server
Cons:
  • Nothing i love chilies

Preferred solution: I would love a new gift card

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Store on lavista rd Your manger trying investigate me

An incident happened on the job where this one guy got hurt. Hit with an iron stick with a hook on the end of it. That employee Name was Robert. During that time he asked me if I could go to Human Resource and tell what happened, so I did.

So, when I got back to the warehouse floor it felt like I had a target on my back. I was liked by a few. That employee who hit Robert got fired on the spot. At this time, I was getting treated badly and almost everybody who worked there was against me.

Female coworkers would call me to their area where they were stationed before the machine belt would start up. Would say anything to me and start unbuttoning their Frito lay shirt and tell the 2nd shift supervisor I was looking at them. With the Male coworkers they would time what direction am about to look in and act like they are pulling up their pants to say I'm looking at them. Things like this kept happening months after months until I went to Human Resources about how this one coworker kept pulling up his pants every time he talked to me.

I would turn my head the opposite direction while he would talk to me. So Human Resource got us to come to the office and discuss it. I felt like nothing got resolved, no disciplinary action just told him to stop doing that. I left the Human Resource office first while he stayed in the office.

It didn't matter if it kept going on with the other employees and the same employee that went to the Human Resource office with me. I stayed at Frito lay as long as I could. I was the only breadwinner in my family. This manager who worked there for a while was doing the same thing as the employees were doing to me.

But That manager was close to this employee and acted like they were up to something. negative. I used to walk in another room in the Frito lay plant and hear that manager on the Frito lay company phone talking about whether or not this person passed the child molestation test. Another time I heard the manager on the phone asking somebody to transfer somebody to another jail.

He said I would do a favor for you if you transferred him over here. I think they agreed because the manager got excited. That employee I felt like that manager he was close to would brag how somebody can put his name in the system as a cop and can arrest you and nobody would ever know that. Another time I heard that manger employee talking and looking at somebody background seeing what they can add something to his background that match something similar he already has on his background.

While I was changing a forklift battery in the Frito lay warehouse, that employee, who I felt was close to the manager, was somewhat near me at this time. A female employee approaches him and asks what happened to this guy. That employee close to the manager said that the guy got killed in jail due to many phones' calls. At these times I couldn't really put it together I didn't know what to believe.

I told one of the employees in the Frito lay warehouse I was leaving going back to Atlanta ga. Then out of nowhere that manager I felt like was close to that employee said to me I will be back. So, in December of 2013 I left and walked out of the Frito Lay Plant, sold my house fast cash and took my Family to Atlanta Ga where I lived before. When I got to Atlanta, I worked for uber for 7 years.

Then I started doing Roadie delivery items to customers. One thing I know about Roadie is that it is linked to PepsiCo just like Frito lay. Somebody had to tell me where I was because the employees from the stores I was picking up orders were treating me the same way Frito lay employees did. It started in July 2021.

It was like a snowball effect everywhere I went. But now I was in a car accident. My chiropractor and the lady at the front desk who checks you in are investigating me watching what I look at In Decatur Ga. Somebody might be using the chiropractor for credibility to say anything about me.

This is where I'm at it today.

Employee

What I know about these two individuals: they know cops and judges were going after somebody when I worked for Frito lay. I heard bits of conversation about how they had cops arresting people maybe they didn't like. So I stopped doing Roadie and started doing Door dash in Locust Grove and McDonough ga. The employees started treating me the same way Frito lay employees did, stores like San Diego Mexican Restaurant, Sunshine Chinese, Shane Rib shack McDonalds in Locust Grove Ga.

Giving me a hard time.

Somebody had to call these stores. All of a sudden I had a bill collector calling me about a bill I owe in Az and two phone calls from somebody in Az missed the calls. Haven't been in Az in 8 years. I remember getting an oil change about a week later.

My oil came out of my car from the bottom of the engine because the oil filter was not tightened all the way . Somebody tried to break into my Apartment. Kids in my Apartment complex tried to set me up with child molestation . While I took my daughter to the bus stop sitting in my car the teenage females dancing in front of my window.

Another event I was eating food in the parking lot as I looked up a female had her phone Camera on me while her daughter was bending over getting something from the backseat of the vehicle. Sometimes you get people on the Apt stairs where I go to enter my Apt harass me just to get past. Just some of the events.

3. Make it believable

4. Have the employees or their friends at your job stage events to put you on Camera and use it in court from another state.

5. Hoping the cops in your state arrest you for what they want so they can use it against you in court or they have police from their state come arrest you on a bogus charge.

Get you in their jail and have you killed.

They ruined my Name destroyed my character and made it hard for me to go anywhere in Atlanta ga etc.

I have no criminal record.

Another event happened 6/14/2022 at Panda Express 4004 La Vista Rd, Tucker Ga 30084 Time between 2.30pm to 5pm I went inside to order my food Once I received my food I went out the entrance door to the patio to eat my food at this time nobody was there. I was sitting at the table in the corner from the other tables. My view was looking at the street as cars passed by. Then you had a table next to me.

The view from that table is more looking at the parking lot. A family of four came to the table to sit down and eat. I noticed the father and mother were facing the parking lot. They had a toddler sitting behind them and the other female was eating her food from the backside of me.

As I look back at the female from the backside of me she would turn her head. She was there to see if I'm looking at the toddler. I finished my food and left. Once I got in my car I saw a blue patrol car across the street from panda express parked parallel in between smoothie king and chipotle.

Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 8:02 AM

To:

This is where I'm at it today.

Giving me a hard time.

1. They found where you are

3. Make it believable

4. Have neighboors in your Apt complex at your job stage events to put you on Camera and use it in court from another state.

offer money

7. Get you killed in jail.

I have no criminal record.

Then you had a table next to me. The view from that table is more looking at the parking lot. A family of four came to the table to sit down and eat. I noticed the father and mother were facing the parking lot.

They had a toddler sitting behind them and the other female was eating her food from the backside of me. As I look back at the female from the backside of me she would turn her head. She was there to see if I'm looking at the toddler. I finished my food and left.

Once I got in my car I saw a blue patrol car across the street from panda express parked parallel in between smoothie king and chipotle. First they said Im Crazy, Gay now Im a child molester. They are trying to use anything to lock me up. I have four kids and a wife we are tired.

On Friday June 17, 2022 in Dunwoody Ga as I drop off a package at the destination which is somebody house. As I drove off there is a child at the end of the drive way looking directly at me as I did a u turn to leave that neighborhood community.

To:

Back in 2010 to 2013 I lived in Maricopa Az. During the time I was working for Frito lay in Casa Grande Az. An incident happened on the job where this one guy got hurt.

Hit with an iron stick with a hook on the end of it. That employee Name was Robert. During that time he asked me if I could go to Human Resource and tell what happened, so I did. So, when I got back to the warehouse floor it felt like I had a target on my back.

I was liked by a few. That employee who hit Robert got fired on the spot. At this time, I was getting treated badly and almost everybody who worked there was against me. Female coworkers would call me to their area where they were stationed before the machine belt would start up.

Would say anything to me and start unbuttoning their Frito lay shirt and tell the 2nd shift supervisor I was looking at them. With the Male coworkers they would time what direction am about to look in and act like they are pulling up their pants to say I'm looking at them. Things like this kept happening months after months until I went to Human Resources about how this one coworker kept pulling up his pants every time he talked to me. I would turn my head the opposite direction while he would talk to me.

So Human Resource got us to come to the office and discuss it. I felt like nothing got resolved, no disciplinary action just told him to stop doing that. I left the Human Resource office first while he stayed in the office. It didn't matter if it kept going on with the other employees and the same employee that went to the Human Resource office with me.

I stayed at Frito lay as long as I could. I was the only breadwinner in my family. This manager who worked there for a while was doing the same thing as the employees were doing to me. But That manager was close to this employee and acted like they were up to something.

negative. I used to walk in another room in the Frito lay plant and hear that manager on the Frito lay company phone talking about whether or not this person passed the child molestation test. Another time I heard the manager on the phone asking somebody to transfer somebody to another jail. He said I would do a favor for you if you transferred him over here.

I think they agreed because the manager got excited. That employee I felt like that manager he was close to would brag how somebody can put his name in the system as a cop and can arrest you and nobody would ever know that. Another time I heard that manger employee talking and looking at somebody background seeing what they can add something to his background that match something similar he already has on his background. While I was changing a forklift battery in the Frito lay warehouse, that employee, who I felt was close to the manager, was somewhat near me at this time.

A female employee approaches him and asks what happened to this guy. That employee close to the manager said that the guy got killed in jail due to many phones' calls. At these times I couldn't really put it together I didn't know what to believe. I told one of the employees in the Frito lay warehouse I was leaving going back to Atlanta ga.

Then out of nowhere that manager I felt like was close to that employee said to me I will be back. So, in December of 2013 I left and walked out of the Frito Lay Plant, sold my house fast cash and took my Family to Atlanta Ga where I lived before. When I got to Atlanta, I worked for uber for 7 years. Then I started doing Roadie delivery items to customers.

One thing I know about Roadie is that it is linked to PepsiCo just like Frito lay. Somebody had to tell me where I was because the employees from the stores I was picking up orders were treating me the same way Frito lay employees did. It started in July 2021. It was like a snowball effect everywhere I went.

But now I was in a car accident. My chiropractor and the lady at the front desk who checks you in are investigating me watching what I look at In Decatur Ga. Somebody might be using the chiropractor for credibility to say anything about me. This is where I'm at it today.

Employee

I heard bits of conversation about how they had cops arresting people maybe they didn't like. So I stopped doing Roadie and started doing Door dash in Locust Grove and McDonough ga. The employees started treating me the same way Frito lay employees did, stores like San Diego Mexican Restaurant, Sunshine Chinese, Shane Rib shack McDonalds in Locust Grove Ga. Giving me a hard time.

Somebody had to call these stores.

All of a sudden I had a bill collector calling me about a bill I owe in Az and two phone calls from somebody in Az missed the calls. Haven't been in Az in 8 years. I remember getting an oil change about a week later. My oil came out of my car from the bottom of the engine because the oil filter was not tightened all the way .

Somebody tried to break into my Apartment. Kids in my Apartment complex tried to set me up with child molestation . While I took my daughter to the bus stop sitting in my car the teenage females dancing in front of my window. Another event I was eating food in the parking lot as I looked up a female had her phone Camera on me while her daughter was bending over getting something from the backseat of the vehicle.

1. They found where you were.

2. They make phone calls to your job and say bad things about you offering the employees money to keep it up.

I have no criminal record.

I was sitting at the table in the corner from the other tables. My view was looking at the street as cars passed by. Then you had a table next to me. The view from that table is more looking at the parking lot.

A family of four came to the table to sit down and eat. I noticed the father and mother were facing the parking lot. They had a toddler sitting behind them and the other female was eating her food from the backside of me. As I look back at the female from the backside of me she would turn her head.

She was there to see if I'm looking at the toddler. I finished my food and left. Once I got in my car I saw a blue patrol car across the street from panda express parked parallel in between smoothie king and chipotle. First they said Im Crazy, Gay now Im a child molester.

Guest

I am not going to waste my time reading through all this mess. When you are making a complaint, it is important to keep it brief, get to the point and just state the problem. You instead have written an entire novel.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2216671

What us the Pont of your review??? Frito lays?????

View more comments (1)
Marianese R

| map-marker Cartersville, Georgia

Rude customer service

Chilis - Rude customer service
Chilis - Rude customer service - Image 2
Chilis - Rude customer service - Image 3
Original review Feb 22, 2024
The lady brought my curb ordered to my car I said thank you she did not respond. I checked my order and I only have eight ribs in my to go box and I ordered a full rack. I went back in to let her know that my kid pasta wasnt in the bag and she pretty much argued the fact that it was in the bag. She was very rude, and when I went in and told her The pasta was not in the bag. It took her over five minutes to come to the front to acknowledge that I was there, and the people at the bar knew I was standing there and did not even acknowledge that I was standing there either.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service is rude and didnt get the full rack of ribs

Preferred solution: I would like some of my money back because I did not even get a full rack of ribs I only have eight I’m missing four ribs from my order.

User's recommendation: Chili’s in Cartersville because they are rude and they don’t acknowledge you when you come in to get your Togo order.

Elizabeth D Rrs

| map-marker Arnold, Missouri

Plastic in my food

Chilis - Plastic in my food
Chilis - Plastic in my food - Image 2
Ordered over a $100 order from DoorDash for my family and while eating my pasta I started choking on something for 2 mins, felt something in the back of my throat stuck my finger down there and pulled a piece of plastic out! Was offered a $30 dollar coupon by a rude manager at the Arnold location. Ridiculous! I was choking!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Usually good tasting food
Cons:
  • Choked on plastic in food and manger who minimized the seriousness

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Want to choke on plastic order from chilis.

Janiya Etd

RETURN THE FOOD.

Michael M Ekt

Verified Reviewer

Being forced to come in over safety concerns

Chilis - Being forced to come in over safety concerns
We are getting hit by a noreaster in Bangor Maine, I live in Corinth Maine. There is a tree down in my driveway and the manager Jason is still saying I gotta come in. I dont feel safe what so ever driving with the road conditions. I was threatened saying watch what I say. I just want something in documentation just in case they try and write me up.

Preferred solution: Management to be fixed

Luis T Eaf

| map-marker Sharjah City, Sharjah

There isnt a reason that that customer isnt right

Chilis - There isnt a reason that that customer isnt right
I have never ate a chilis before and for it to be my first time i had a terrible experience The food wasnt the bad experience but our waiter was just ready to rush us out of there and us pay I tried paying with my gift card and told her to try and do it and she said it had no money on it We checked the card before going in and after it still had the same balance I want a full refund
Loss:
Pros:
  • Some of the best dips n chips in my book
Cons:
  • Ghetto waitresses

Preferred solution: I dont care for a full refund but a little money back it’s ridiculous that i got charged 74$ for two pick 3 meals that are supposed to be under 20$

User's recommendation: Yall should give out receipts

Avyan Lec

| map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Problem with Chili's $10 bonus bites

Chilis - Problem with Chili's $10 bonus bites
Chilis - Problem with Chili's $10 bonus bites - Image 2
Chilis - Problem with Chili's $10 bonus bites - Image 3
Chilis - Problem with Chili's $10 bonus bites - Image 4
We received $10 bonus note card to use before it expired 2-13-24. Tried to use it tonight & reason for us going to Chilis tonight. The waiter & he had manager also try & they couldnt get it to work.

User's recommendation: Don’t give Chili Bonus bites out with expiration date & not honor the card.

map-marker Austin, Texas

To go orders are always have missing items!

Chilis - To go orders are always have missing items!
They are always forgetting items in my order that is delivered, and then want me to come pick them up or have it delivered and have to pay another delivery fee for their mess up. I was told they no longer serve strawberry lemonade, but no one called me to ask what I would want in replacement, instead they just didnt send me a drink, or the bag of chips and salsa that I received as a reward for being a long time customer. This location is a joke, and I will not be ordering from them again!!

User's recommendation: Do not get to go orders from this location.

Dorothy O Ubi

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

The waitress

Chilis - The waitress
Chilis - The waitress - Image 2
She was very rude. She acted like she didn't want to wait on us Not friendly at all. Never stayed asked us if we needed anything. We had to stop as she was running by our table when she stopped she would the table while we were talking to her. Never smiled. But I noticed she was friendlier with the white consumers. Not a good experience.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Food was fine
Cons:
  • Rude waitress very bad service

Brayden S Vqu

| map-marker Hobart, Indiana

They let me just wait outside when I scheduled an interview

Chilis - They let me just wait outside when I scheduled an interview
I Brayden Saylor scheduled an interview on1-27-24 at 10 am at the Chilis located in Merrillville, Indiana. Upon arriving I made contact with I'm assuming two managers and waved as I approached the front door. I waited and they never came to the door.

Preferred solution: Nothing

User's recommendation: Don’t apply to work here

Michelle N Lbi

| map-marker North Riverside, Illinois

Disappointed

Chilis - Disappointed
I ordered the chicken tender meal. It was literally the size of a $4 kids meal and I paid $40 I was extremely disappointed with what I received. Ive had this entree before and this did not come close to previous experiences
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great server
Cons:
  • Overpriced small portions

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Choose a different entree or restaurant

yolanda m Eao

| map-marker Al Egaila, Ahmadi

My family went to your restaurant chili’s at nortlake mall

we order pasta and had corn with the order my grandchildren one being 16 Anns other one was 7 after leaving the restaurant my 16year old was complaining that her stomach was hurting from the corn she said it was not don so didnt eat anymore but the 7year old just kept on eating hers so being said we got home she grabbed her stomach whats wrong then she started purkeing all over the place I had to throw away sheets towels and she had to go to the hospital/ungant care and she had food poisoning will persue the matter weeks earlier my daughter got sick she also called your company I cant speak for anyone else phone number is 704-967-**** Yolanda mccain

CARMEN G Syd

Verified Buyer

The food have poor quality

Chilis - The food have poor quality
Chilis - The food have poor quality - Image 2
Saturday afternoon I eat in the restaurant and the night I have diarrhea, when I go to the emergency room the doctor said I have food poisoning, I had some free chips for the reward and she charged me for them

Carle Vux

It is shame when people lie to get their meal refunded. It raises prices for honest people. There are soup kitchens and other programs for people like you.

Dorothy O Ubi

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Conplaint

Chilis - Conplaint
Waitress was very rude. Would stay long enough for to tell us what we wanted or needed. She would leave the table in the middle of us telling her what we needed. She never made eye contact to us. She was a lot friendly to the other white customers. She never smiled at us. Not good service at all.
Yamalys P

| map-marker Ocala, Florida

Action ilegal( server and manager)

This letter is to inform or report that my family and I visited Restaurant Chillis (West Ocala #1262 1**** sw 93rd Court Road Ocala Fl 34481) Server: Amanda, Date: 03/15/2024, Table: 33/1 , time: 20:54. When I finished eating, I checked the total on the tablet and saw that there was a meal that I didn't order and I told the Server and she fixed it and printed me the receipt with the correct amount ($60.47), I gave her a bill of $100.00 and Server gives me the change inside my folded receipt.

When I got home and opened the receipt, there was $2.00 inside and she had charged me $82.59 (Table: 34/1). I called the restaurant and spoke with Server Amanda, who informed me that she had mischarged me and that she did not give me the full change that would go through the store that she had told the manager (Jason). I went to the restaurant immediately and spoke with Mr. Jason Manager-Kitchen and he explained to me that the Server gave him the money in the parking lot (which I asked how they gave mine money to the manager outside the store if an over should be in the restaurant cash register?

) If I didn't realize what would have happened to my money? When I went to the Server she had gone to the restaurant. Mr. Jacob gave me the full change.

This attitude and behavior is unacceptable and does not comply with the rules and policies of Chillis Restaurant.

It is up to him and I look forward to responding to this email. thank you

Ralph W Irc

| map-marker Winston Salem, North Carolina

I want my money back

Chilis - I want my money back
I was charged more and I still havent received my money back yet. Its been almost two weeks and my money still hasnt been returned.

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article