3421 w airport frwy.
Irving tx 75062
Walked in with my family and it's only 4 of us I told her I want a both she said I don't have any thier were 4 available Boths I told her what are those she said I have them closed I said this side apperantly is open so I want this one!!!! She said I'll be back left me in the front for about 8min thin it takes a good 1 hour and 10 min for my food and on top of that the plate was disgusting dirty like if it hasn't been washed !!! Look all around it eewwww I'm never eating at this place again!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overall Impression
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "I just ordered 2 x Chillis Prawn Tacos via Foodpanda and the food received was terrible. Almost no food on the taco and no beans. What terrible service, I will..."
- "etrade has my money and won't let me get it back, i sent a external deposit and a wire totaling $20,000. etrade won't let me access my money, ..."
- "Someone sent me a $15 dollar egift card for pizza hut and I paid the remaining 1 dollar balance it was and they sent me the confirmation saying they would..."
- "Just found a large worm in my rice at the Panda Express in Bedford, Tx. Gross!!! 10/29/15..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."