Chilis - Review about Garlic Seared Shrimp from Salt Lake City, Utah

As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered..however maybe since it was done so fast was why it tasted like complete and utter s***.

I ordered a side of the garlic seared shrimp.. I received 5 tiny scrunched up baby shrimp. I paid 3 dollars for itty bitty baby shrimp ? No.

Should have been 50 cents. Second, I ordered patato wedges.. as soon as I opened the container.. all I could smell was dog food.

IT SMELT LIKE DOG FOOD ! As nasty as it smelled I tried to eat it, and yet it even tasted like dog food. Okay so ready for #3 disappointment ? The chips and salsa..

i LOVE chilis chips and salsa, & have never had a problem with it. But for some reason, this time.. the chips were so under fried that I could bend them! After swallowing my shrimp in one gulp and throwing my wedges to my dog..

the final thing I looked forward to.. was my chips and salsa. & even that was disappoinment. I have never had a problem before with Chilis, I usually love the food and the service is great.

But honestly this visit was such a disappoinment and waste of my time. Hopefully this review helps you guys to improve your quality of food.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 05, 2015 #941415 Cedar Hill, Texas

I had a bad experience w/CHili! The waitress stated she had a cold, sad down at the table, putt n down napkins/dinnerware, and crumpled up tissue used to wipe her nose. When I Stated someone else should be serving, she got offended, continued taking our order. I just halted ordering, we thanked her and left. Chili's, when servers/people r I'll the need to get away from other people, especially handling and touching food!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chilis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Chilis.
Filing a new complaint about