As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered..however maybe since it was done so fast was why it tasted like complete and utter s***.
I ordered a side of the garlic seared shrimp.. I received 5 tiny scrunched up baby shrimp. I paid 3 dollars for itty bitty baby shrimp ? No.
Should have been 50 cents. Second, I ordered patato wedges.. as soon as I opened the container.. all I could smell was dog food.
IT SMELT LIKE DOG FOOD ! As nasty as it smelled I tried to eat it, and yet it even tasted like dog food. Okay so ready for #3 disappointment ? The chips and salsa..
i LOVE chilis chips and salsa, & have never had a problem with it. But for some reason, this time.. the chips were so under fried that I could bend them! After swallowing my shrimp in one gulp and throwing my wedges to my dog..
the final thing I looked forward to.. was my chips and salsa. & even that was disappoinment. I have never had a problem before with Chilis, I usually love the food and the service is great.
But honestly this visit was such a disappoinment and waste of my time. Hopefully this review helps you guys to improve your quality of food.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Garlic Seared Shrimp
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the..."
- "My medium rare steak came out well done. The last 2 bottles of a-1 were empty. Look at my picture. Clearly they added water to the bottles and then..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..."
- "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...."
- "I have had my Hyla for 15 or more years. Love it. Never needed cust service. Starts and works perfect every time. No comparison to the other ones. I guess..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."