Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in.Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings.
Got there 10 minutes early and we wait for 10 before anyone spoke to us. Then we were told to pay at the bar. I had an old gift card with 25 dollars and it came out to 24.90. So I just put 25 dollars.
As a former pizza delivery person I don't tip on pick up because they aren't using gas, their own car and are not serving me like a waitress. I always tip 15% minimum and not until I get my food. We sat and waited for awhile then a man on drugs dirtyish as if he was homeless start talking to us in the waiting area. Trying to sell me supplements or join his pyramid scheme I couldn't tell.
I was desperate to get out of there. My food was suppose to be ready at 9:20 and was ready at 9:35. The lady came out while he was mid speech. I took my food and left.
I got home starving just wanting to eat and touched my 1st tortilla. Cold. Okay don't panic cold tortillas aren't bad. Meat.
Cold. Quesadilla, onion rings, everything is cold. I am very angry at this point. I look at my sides my cilantro isn't even enough to be a side and has a black thing in it that resembles a booger.
None of the sauces even touch the halfway mark. So I go online and fill out a complaint form. I wait a day for a reply. None.
I post @chilis on Twitter with photos of my food they tell me to fill out a online complaint form. I reply I did already. I am ignored. When I was stationed in Japan I ate at the base chilis all the time and it was great.
I lived in flagstaff and that chilis was great. The chilis at metro center in Arizona is horrible.
The kicker is this happened on my birthday, thank you chili's.Food is temporary but a memory lasts a lifetime.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chilis Mix And Match Fajitas
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the..."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "Today I visited MAC located in the Arrowhead Mall Glendale, AZ. When i walked in both associates were busy which of course is to be expected. After about 10 minutes..."
- "Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've..."
- "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."