Review about Chilis Mix And Match Fajitas from Glendale, Arizona
Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in.Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings.
Got there 10 minutes early and we wait for 10 before anyone spoke to us. Then we were told to pay at the bar. I had an old gift card with 25 dollars and it came out to 24.90. So I just put 25 dollars.
As a former pizza delivery person I don't tip on pick up because they aren't using gas, their own car and are not serving me like a waitress. I always tip 15% minimum and not until I get my food. We sat and waited for awhile then a man on drugs dirtyish as if he was homeless start talking to us in the waiting area. Trying to sell me supplements or join his pyramid scheme I couldn't tell.
I was desperate to get out of there. My food was suppose to be ready at 9:20 and was ready at 9:35. The lady came out while he was mid speech. I took my food and left.
I got home starving just wanting to eat and touched my 1st tortilla. Cold. Okay don't panic cold tortillas aren't bad. Meat.
Cold. Quesadilla, onion rings, everything is cold. I am very angry at this point. I look at my sides my cilantro isn't even enough to be a side and has a black thing in it that resembles a booger.
None of the sauces even touch the halfway mark. So I go online and fill out a complaint form. I wait a day for a reply. None.
I post @chilis on Twitter with photos of my food they tell me to fill out a online complaint form. I reply I did already. I am ignored. When I was stationed in Japan I ate at the base chilis all the time and it was great.
I lived in flagstaff and that chilis was great. The chilis at metro center in Arizona is horrible.
The kicker is this happened on my birthday, thank you chili's.Food is temporary but a memory lasts a lifetime.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chilis Mix And Match Fajitas
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!! smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a..."
- "Bad bad bad food. Forty dollars and lots of food left on plates and sick to stomach. The three of us will never step back in to sweet..."
- "Very poor customer service AFTER they take your money Bedroom set was rough wood on set that was delivered - I was told it was the type of wood so i..."
- "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."