100% full Not resolved
Quality of Food

My husband and I were visiting so our children, grandchildren in Galveston Texas on November 4th, we arrived and sat down at the table the hostess assigned.the waiter DJ took our drink orders, once he returned we placed our order by 6pm we were waiting on our food.

At 7pm we received our food cold, the drinks had not been refilled since we sat down, my daughter in law finally had to go find a manager, a man came out and ask what the problem was we told him about our food being cold, he said he himself put our food on the tray and brought it out, we told him no he did not bring the food, he then said well my job tonight was to put the food on the tray, he offered to heat things up, we told him we had already waited 45 min for our food. We had a 1 year old and 5 year old, like we could wait another 45 mins. We never we're compensated or given a I'm sorry, we will pass the word by social media what a crappy place chili's is.

We left our cold food, and left after paying 66.27.830-358-2562 Lou or Kathey ,

Kat2015-1 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Chilis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $66 and wants Chilis to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager romea basila is unprofessional. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chilis and chilis hostess for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments