Chilis - Poor everything

135 of 307 Chilis reviews

My husband and I were visiting so our children, grandchildren in Galveston Texas on November 4th, we arrived and sat down at the table the hostess assigned.the waiter DJ took our drink orders, once he returned we placed our order by 6pm we were waiting on our food.

At 7pm we received our food cold, the drinks had not been refilled since we sat down, my daughter in law finally had to go find a manager, a man came out and ask what the problem was we told him about our food being cold, he said he himself put our food on the tray and brought it out, we told him no he did not bring the food, he then said well my job tonight was to put the food on the tray, he offered to heat things up, we told him we had already waited 45 min for our food. We had a 1 year old and 5 year old, like we could wait another 45 mins. We never we're compensated or given a I'm sorry, we will pass the word by social media what a crappy place chili's is.

We left our cold food, and left after paying 66.27.830-358-2562 Lou or Kathey ,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Manager romea basila is unprofessional
    • Terrible service

Chilis Baby Back Ribs
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #729480 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chilis? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
135 of 307 Chilis reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 05, 2015 #1074310

Has not been resolved as of Dec 6 2015 and then chili's never called

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chilis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chilis.
Filing a new complaint about
×