Ferguson, North Carolina
1.2K views
4.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We have always loved Chili's: especially for their Memphis Dry Rub Ribs!We live in Maryland and are on vacation thru Virginia to N.C.!

We were excited to see that Staunton, VA had a Chili's and we stopped for Memphis Dry Rub Ribs...much to our DISMAY, we were told the Memphis Dry Rub Ribs were no longer on the menu (we were stunned)!

We decided to try the Dr Pepper and the Craft Beef sauces ...they were awful...we brought the ribs home and will make our own sauce!!

We will not find it necessary to come back to Chili's and will share this with our friends!!!Oh, and by the way, we are from Memphis and thought we had found our out of memphis ribs!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jjdavis is quite happy with waittress and stated that there is a room for improvement of food and no memphis dry rub ribs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no mphs dry rub babyback ribs" of baby back ribs. Chilis needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned baby back ribs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chilis.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments

Paintsville, Kentucky, United States #1328169

Was in the lake Wales area and stopped in at chili's on 27 .Found out that dry run ribs weren't in the menu anymore .

Finally settled on original flavor and waited and waited the staff came back 3times to get our order finally to them to make the orders to go .and when we got home they were wrong. Had the mgr. Over to complain be for we left and he just helps his hands up like he was lost.

WILL NEVER SET FOOD IN CHILIS AGAIN.our group of 3 were there almost 3hours and left with the wrong food

#1198991

Yep my family used to go to chilies every like 2 weeks maybe strictly for the dry rub ribs.We were so horrified when we went and they didn't have them anymore.

I couldn't beilive that they had replaced non-sauce ribs with 2 new sauced ones. There are so many people who like me don't like bbq sauce on ribs. It's fine on beef brisket or chicken tenders but pork doesn't need it in my opinion. Sadly I have not found another good rib place.

We have not been back to Chili's since that was the only thing we ever got there.

Seems like a very weird decision to me since instead of just adding customers by adding flavors they lost a bunch of us by taking the only one of its type away.I really wonder if they averaged any more business from this move.

I have not been back either..no dry rib..

nothing else worth it..colorado

I am in total agreement and when I emailed them their comment back was basically, we have to make decisions that a lot of customers may disagree with but appreciate our comments... Ughhhhhh

I was also stunned recently when I dropped into a chili's looking forward to my favorite baby back Memphis dry rub ribs and they were gone! We selected something off their 'new improved menu' and it was mediocre at best - very disappointed in their changes and may not go back

Same here... I always ordered this memphis dry rub ribs and onion jalapenos stacks at Chili's, but they took both off the menu. Now I don't have any favorite menu there anymore.

I'm with you.I went to chilis just for the Memphis dry rub ribs.

I contacted corporate, but received no response. I told them there were 11 of my friends that also went for the dry rub, they don't care.

Haven't eaten there since and will never go back unless they bring them back.Good luck finding your ribs somewhere else,I plan on trying to smoke some of my own.

TLC, Lawton OK

ditto from Van Buren, Arkansas. No Memphis Dry Rub means other steak houses get my business.

We agree.The dry rub ribs were the best.

We tried the 2 new sauces and will not go back.until the dry rub is back. I work with about 75 others employees and they ALL agree that right now there is no reason to go to Chilis.

Please reconsider this.I check the menu monthly to see if the dry rub ribs are back.

I want them to bring them back. Won't go back until they do.