Kissimmee, Florida

Chilis davenport/clermont route 27 florida. Waited 10 minutes to be sat in an almost empty restaurant.

We were hostess called off. Waited quite a while for someone to come to the table. Ordered choc. Milk and water for 2 kids..margarita for me and chips and salsa with my chilis reward.

I had to ask 2 or 3 times for the margarita and chips. Finally our order was taken. Kids meals came out and i waited for my dr. Pepper..and tortilla soup.

Table with 4 very loud young hispanic woman sat next to us. Our waiter was very busy speaking spanish with them and entertaining them. A few minutes after they ordered they got their drinks, chips and salsa and soup by my waiter. I called my waiter and said when he was done entertaining the other table could i get my drink and soup.

He apologized and brought baked potato soup. I told him i ordered tortilla soup and he apologized and took the other away. After the kids were done eating my food finally came. It was cold and rubbery looking pasta and it did not have the extra sauce i asked for.

By that time i just told him to get me a to go container and since i never got my soda i asked for that in a to go cup. He brought containers and disappeared again. I packed up my grandchildren and my food. I looked on the game console and knowing i was paying cash i waited and waited and finally ledt the money on the table and left.

If i could have found a manager or hostess i would have told them i did not think i should pay a dime for the bad service and cold rubbery pasta.

There was nobody around to register a complaint. As far as i am concerned i feel chilis owes me the money i paid for the lousy service and lousy food.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments