2.9

On June 22, 2019 I placed an online order for the Chili's location at 18900 East 39th St S, Independence, MO 64057 at about 10:20. I arrived at about 10:50 which was10mins before closing.

I parked in the designated pickup and spot and could clearly see inside a young lady laying down on the bench. All of the outside lights were cut off making it hard to see. The young lady never adknowledged me nor did I ever see her get the manager. I answered the text with "Here" letting the restaurant know that I was outside.

After 5mins the manager came to the door and waved for me to come inside. This is during a HEAVY rainstorm! I began to call the restaurant to let them know that I was not getting out of my car(the whole point of online ordering) and after about 5mins my food was brought out to me. I know that it was the manager that came to the door because during my last visit to this location the door was locked and I was made to stand outside due to the manager is the only person that can unlock the door after 10pm.

My last visit there my pasta was cold and overcooked, I called and spoke with the manager, which he offered a $5 discount but I never received the credit to my cc. This time I ordered the 3 for 10 and kids meal w/loaded mashed potatoes, as part of the 3 for $10 I ordered baked potato soup and was given mashed potatoes instead. I couldn't call the restaurant to voice my concerns(not that it would do any good) because the location was closed. I will go out my way to avoid this particular Chili's location.

I frequent Chili's at least twice a week and believe that the 3 for $10 is the best value around for a good meal, and the reward program that they offer is excellent. So I am still a Chili's fan just not of the Indepence, MO location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chilis Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chilis Pros: 3 for 10.

Chilis Cons: Staff and management or food.

• bad service