4565 W Lake Mary Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
1.7

I really believe that somebody needs to go to the Lake Mary Florida location and observe find out what's the real problem there you had sent me a card to go back and try again so myself and my daughter went back towards the end of my meal I found a black hair I have blonde hair and my daughter has long brown soft curly hair this was a coarse black hair about one inch long when they're rude waitress took the plate back she never said sorry or what can I do for you she just took it in a way she went pretty soon a rude manager I believe her name was Melissa came to the table immediately no apologies nothing but I prepared the plate and nothing was on it so are you assuming that I bring hair in my bag to throw on my plate that's how you are making me feel at that moment and she said it so that everyone around could hear I was mortified my 18 year old daughter wanted to crawl under the table I could not believe this was happening all I wanted was an apology I can't believe that a manager would have behaved in such a manner it's pathetic and unacceptable you can call me if you will 407 556 7261

Product or Service Mentioned: Chilis Chicken Nuggets.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments