2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I arrived at Chili's on 1st and Wadsworth Lakewood Colorado at 5:30 pm.Spoke with a gentleman about dinner with a party of 13 There were.5 of them that are minors (my grandchildren).

He asked me if I called in earlier. I said I hadn't but my daughter could have. He gave me 2 different names which weren't ours. He them proceeded to say I don't have a table now but when this table (he pointed to a table) it could be ours.

I said that would be perfect as we were all meeting at 6 pm. I let him know I would be outside till closer to 6 pm. 7 of us went back in at 5:50 pm. The party at the table were still there.

No problem as he had told me we would have that table when they left. They all left a short time later. Now there are 13 of us waiting in your lobby to be seated. It took about 15 minutes to clear the table and seat us.

Still no problem. We sat there for another 10 minutes before anyone came over. Our server had been attending to other things. When he finally did come over he took our drink order.

Then it was another 15 minutes before he returned with drinks. He delivered all of our drinks then disappeared for a while. When he came back he was ready to take our orders. After 40 minutes a dinner salad came out we asked when we could expect our food.

As I am a type one diabetic. It was 7:45 ish. He said it should be soon. He the disappeared again.

When he returned he had 2 bowls of soup a chicken sandwich. The soups were lukewarm and the chicken sandwich was cold. It was 10 more minutes before he returned with three more dinners. Which were cold as well.

He then returned with most of our dinners. Except for the kids pizza and 2 dinner salads. When we pointed this out he returned to the kitchen to get it. It was over 10 minutes before he returned with the pizza.

At this point we cancelled the salads . We asked him to remove the salads and the chicken sandwich from our bill. Our server said his manager said to get everything out ASAP. When our server pointed out to the manager that there were spoons missing for the soup , he said get it out now.

Which he did. By now we are very disappointed in our evening. When our server returned with our bills he said his manager offered us free deserts. We reminded him that 2 of the meals orders were the 2 for $20 and came with desert.

He apologized for his error. We did order one of the deserts. Then again after waiting a unusually long time we called the server over. My daughter asked to speak with a manager.

Our bills had been paid and tip had been left. We weren't asking for anything free. The manager finally did come over with a major attitude, My Daughter spoke with him. She was very calm and respectful.

The manager was the same man I had spoken with at the beginning about 13 for dinner. My daughter explained what we had been through. He stood there with an attitude. She told him she worked at a Chili's for 10 years and nothing about this evening is what is expected for Chili's.

He stood there with a major chip on his shoulder. He never apologized or excepted anything that had been pointed out to him. My daughter was very frustrated by his lack of caring. She told him that she knew the GM Bob Severson and she would be getting in touch with him.

The manager informed her he also knew him. My daughter asked him what his name was and the manager walked away. When the server came back to clear the table we asked him what his managers name was. He said that it was Jamie.

We thanked him. My daughter thought she would try and talk to Jamie again She was explaining why she felt we had horrible service and Jamie told to step down and F*** off B****. He was very loud when he said this loud enough that her brothers and the minor children heard him who were still sitting at the table. My daughter and Jamie were in the lobby Needless to say the brothers were very upset and unhappy with how she was being treated.

My sons were also respectful to Jamie but wanted him to apologize for his actions. He refused. Just a bit of back ground on us. I have been a casino host for 16 years, My husband and 2 son own and run a respectable business.

My oldest son managed a bar in Arvada. My daughter worked and managed a Chili's at Colorado Mills Mall until it closed. She now is in management at Best Buy. My son in law works in management for loss prevention.

So it's not that we don't understand how customer service should be.Completely dissatisfied, Kathy Greene Kathy.greene54@Gmail.com

Review about: Chilis Customer Care.

I didn't like: Management was horribe.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments