One of my favorite restaurants is Chilli's, because of my favorite dish, the Black Bean Burger.Tonight I ordered the burger and unfortunately the cooks at the Chilli's located on 3660 Camp Creek Pkwy, in Atlanta, GA seem to think that the word "black" in the name Black Bean Burger stands for burnt.
It came out completely hard as a rock and charred. When the manager Romea Basila came to my table, he explained that what I was seeing was normal. I am a trained Chef, and I know the difference between done and burnt. The problem is in having the manager attempt to convince me that what was brought to me was the way I should except it.
Bad business buddy.Eat there at your own risk.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Server was professional
What I disliked
- Manager romea basila is unprofessional
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Romea Basila could use some effective communication training.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Black Bean Burger
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."