One of my favorite restaurants is Chilli's, because of my favorite dish, the Black Bean Burger.Tonight I ordered the burger and unfortunately the cooks at the Chilli's located on 3660 Camp Creek Pkwy, in Atlanta, GA seem to think that the word "black" in the name Black Bean Burger stands for burnt.
It came out completely hard as a rock and charred. When the manager Romea Basila came to my table, he explained that what I was seeing was normal. I am a trained Chef, and I know the difference between done and burnt. The problem is in having the manager attempt to convince me that what was brought to me was the way I should except it.
Bad business buddy.Eat there at your own risk.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Server was professional
What I disliked
- Manager romea basila is unprofessional
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Romea Basila could use some effective communication training.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Black Bean Burger
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."