4.0

One of my favorite restaurants is Chilli's, because of my favorite dish, the Black Bean Burger.Tonight I ordered the burger and unfortunately the cooks at the Chilli's located on 3660 Camp Creek Pkwy, in Atlanta, GA seem to think that the word "black" in the name Black Bean Burger stands for burnt.

It came out completely hard as a rock and charred. When the manager Romea Basila came to my table, he explained that what I was seeing was normal. I am a trained Chef, and I know the difference between done and burnt. The problem is in having the manager attempt to convince me that what was brought to me was the way I should except it.

Bad business buddy.Eat there at your own risk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with server was professional and stated that there is a room for improvement of manager romea basila is unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of black bean burger and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Chilis needs to "romea basila could use some effective communication training" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned black bean burger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chilis.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments