As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered..however maybe since it was done so fast was why it tasted like complete and utter s***.

I ordered a side of the garlic seared shrimp.. I received 5 tiny scrunched up baby shrimp. I paid 3 dollars for itty bitty baby shrimp ? No.

Should have been 50 cents. Second, I ordered patato wedges.. as soon as I opened the container.. all I could smell was dog food.

IT SMELT LIKE DOG FOOD ! As nasty as it smelled I tried to eat it, and yet it even tasted like dog food. Okay so ready for #3 disappointment ? The chips and salsa..

i LOVE chilis chips and salsa, & have never had a problem with it. But for some reason, this time.. the chips were so under fried that I could bend them! After swallowing my shrimp in one gulp and throwing my wedges to my dog..

the final thing I looked forward to.. was my chips and salsa. & even that was disappoinment. I have never had a problem before with Chilis, I usually love the food and the service is great.

But honestly this visit was such a disappoinment and waste of my time. Hopefully this review helps you guys to improve your quality of food.

Thanks.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of chilis shrimp from Chilis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chilis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chilis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments

Cedar Hill, Texas, United States #941415

I had a bad experience w/CHili!The waitress stated she had a cold, sad down at the table, putt n down napkins/dinnerware, and crumpled up tissue used to wipe her nose.

When I Stated someone else should be serving, she got offended, continued taking our order.

I just halted ordering, we thanked her and left.Chili's, when servers/people r I'll the need to get away from other people, especially handling and touching food!