Addison, Texas

I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we had to wait about 5 min. to be seated by the manager. The table was dirty. We ordered chicken quesadillas and what should have been flour was like chips (they were cooked so hard). I sent mine to the kitchen and just got the quesadillas in the skillet instead. A couple at the table across from us had to get their order to go because of the length of time to get their meal. Then before we left I went to the restroom which had no paper towels to dry my hands on. Plus there was a stall that was open with an Out of Order sign on it and the toilet needed to be flushed or maybe just close the door until it can be repaired. But then I thought about the staff that prepared our food "What did they dry their hands on?" Attached are the photos taken of the kitchen area and restroom. We have very few restaurants in our area so we end up catering to other restaurants in other areas because of the lack of cleanliness, attention, and the quality of service and mostly the presentation of our meals.

I do have to give praises to our waitress, her name was Coco....very pleasant young lady, very professional, smiled and just good at what she does.

Pictures are attached

Review about: Unhealthy Establishment.

Quality of Food
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chilis Sanitary Conditions
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1200862

You had to wait 5 minutes at lunch hour. Please don't post pics like that. It is disgusting.