Chilis Sanitary Conditions Review from Addison, Texas

49 of 307 Chilis reviews

I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we had to wait about 5 min. to be seated by the manager. The table was dirty. We ordered chicken quesadillas and what should have been flour was like chips (they were cooked so hard). I sent mine to the kitchen and just got the quesadillas in the skillet instead. A couple at the table across from us had to get their order to go because of the length of time to get their meal. Then before we left I went to the restroom which had no paper towels to dry my hands on. Plus there was a stall that was open with an Out of Order sign on it and the toilet needed to be flushed or maybe just close the door until it can be repaired. But then I thought about the staff that prepared our food "What did they dry their hands on?" Attached are the photos taken of the kitchen area and restroom. We have very few restaurants in our area so we end up catering to other restaurants in other areas because of the lack of cleanliness, attention, and the quality of service and mostly the presentation of our meals.

I do have to give praises to our waitress, her name was Coco....very pleasant young lady, very professional, smiled and just good at what she does.

Pictures are attached

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Unhealthy Establishment
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #901723

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chilis? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 307 Chilis reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chilis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chilis.
Filing a new complaint about
×