I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we had to wait about 5 min. to be seated by the manager. The table was dirty. We ordered chicken quesadillas and what should have been flour was like chips (they were cooked so hard). I sent mine to the kitchen and just got the quesadillas in the skillet instead. A couple at the table across from us had to get their order to go because of the length of time to get their meal. Then before we left I went to the restroom which had no paper towels to dry my hands on. Plus there was a stall that was open with an Out of Order sign on it and the toilet needed to be flushed or maybe just close the door until it can be repaired. But then I thought about the staff that prepared our food "What did they dry their hands on?" Attached are the photos taken of the kitchen area and restroom. We have very few restaurants in our area so we end up catering to other restaurants in other areas because of the lack of cleanliness, attention, and the quality of service and mostly the presentation of our meals.
I do have to give praises to our waitress, her name was Coco....very pleasant young lady, very professional, smiled and just good at what she does.
Pictures are attached
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I just ordered 2 x Chillis Prawn Tacos via Foodpanda and the food received was terrible. Almost no food on the taco and no beans. What terrible service, I will..."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I purchased an authentic brand new Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 35 handbag for a little over 900.00 from the Louis Vuitton boutique on Market St at Bloomingdales in San..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."