I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we had to wait about 5 min. to be seated by the manager. The table was dirty. We ordered chicken quesadillas and what should have been flour was like chips (they were cooked so hard). I sent mine to the kitchen and just got the quesadillas in the skillet instead. A couple at the table across from us had to get their order to go because of the length of time to get their meal. Then before we left I went to the restroom which had no paper towels to dry my hands on. Plus there was a stall that was open with an Out of Order sign on it and the toilet needed to be flushed or maybe just close the door until it can be repaired. But then I thought about the staff that prepared our food "What did they dry their hands on?" Attached are the photos taken of the kitchen area and restroom. We have very few restaurants in our area so we end up catering to other restaurants in other areas because of the lack of cleanliness, attention, and the quality of service and mostly the presentation of our meals.
I do have to give praises to our waitress, her name was Coco....very pleasant young lady, very professional, smiled and just good at what she does.
Pictures are attached
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- " Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there! I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."