Chilis to Go @ St Louis Airport on May 2, 2016 @ 8:17 pm.

I ordered a Salad & an ice tea.The salad had lettuce that was brown & did not taste fresh.

My ice tea had a bug in it. When the waitress came to the table she said,"Sorry, it happens." She did take my salad & the ice tea off our bill. The manager was was not available to talk with. Needless to say I felt ill & that my legitimate complaint was brushed off as something that happened routinely.

Don't think I will ever be eating at Chilis again, I felt like they just wanted me to leave.

I was very quiet about what happened & did not disturb anyone eating around us.I did not feel like I was treated with the same respect.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chilis salad from Chilis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chilis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chilis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments