Chilis to Go @ St Louis Airport on May 2, 2016 @ 8:17 pm.
I ordered a Salad & an ice tea.The salad had lettuce that was brown & did not taste fresh.
My ice tea had a bug in it. When the waitress came to the table she said,"Sorry, it happens." She did take my salad & the ice tea off our bill. The manager was was not available to talk with. Needless to say I felt ill & that my legitimate complaint was brushed off as something that happened routinely.
Don't think I will ever be eating at Chilis again, I felt like they just wanted me to leave.
I was very quiet about what happened & did not disturb anyone eating around us.I did not feel like I was treated with the same respect.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."