Chilis to Go @ St Louis Airport on May 2, 2016 @ 8:17 pm.
I ordered a Salad & an ice tea.The salad had lettuce that was brown & did not taste fresh.
My ice tea had a bug in it. When the waitress came to the table she said,"Sorry, it happens." She did take my salad & the ice tea off our bill. The manager was was not available to talk with. Needless to say I felt ill & that my legitimate complaint was brushed off as something that happened routinely.
Don't think I will ever be eating at Chilis again, I felt like they just wanted me to leave.
I was very quiet about what happened & did not disturb anyone eating around us.I did not feel like I was treated with the same respect.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."