Chilis to Go @ St Louis Airport on May 2, 2016 @ 8:17 pm.
I ordered a Salad & an ice tea.The salad had lettuce that was brown & did not taste fresh.
My ice tea had a bug in it. When the waitress came to the table she said,"Sorry, it happens." She did take my salad & the ice tea off our bill. The manager was was not available to talk with. Needless to say I felt ill & that my legitimate complaint was brushed off as something that happened routinely.
Don't think I will ever be eating at Chilis again, I felt like they just wanted me to leave.
I was very quiet about what happened & did not disturb anyone eating around us.I did not feel like I was treated with the same respect.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."