Chilis Ribeye Steak Review
Hello.My husband and I visited Chili's Grill & bar Lindbergh #1122.
2420 Piedmont Rd NE in Atlanta, Georgia. We went there to the diner shift. It was like 4:30pm when we got there. There was not a host receiving customers.
The bartender greeted us after a few minutes and show us the way to the table. After a while our server Molisha started serving us, she was polite but not excellent customer service experienced. We ordered our drinks, an appetizer and the entree. I order my quesadillas and my husband ordered a Rib eye medium rare, keep in mind that in the food industry not everybody knows the prime cuts of meat.
With that being said, it was not the first time my husband ordered a rib eye. Once the food got to the table, it was not cooked as desired. So my husband called the server to let her know and she took the plate back to the kitchen. So for our surprise, the manager came back with the plate to start a discussion over the condition of the rib eye.
He didn't even apologize, he was just telling my husband that was the medium rare term. My husband is a professional cook in one of the busiest kitchens of buckhead so he knows how does he likes his meat, he also knows about temperatures. We rarely complain or turn back our dinner but we were paying customers, we didn't had a gift cars or discounts. So it was stressful to observe a "manager" managing the situation poorly.
We were aggravated. He decided to take the steak back and brought a rare instead, we guess that they just don't know how to cook medium term.
To resume, we are not going back.It was not a pleasant visit.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Happy hour drinks look like this 15 minutes after I ordered this margarita. Still full of ICE about three gulps and gone. It took 15 minutes with this..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."