Chilis Ribeye Steak Review
Hello.My husband and I visited Chili's Grill & bar Lindbergh #1122.
2420 Piedmont Rd NE in Atlanta, Georgia. We went there to the diner shift. It was like 4:30pm when we got there. There was not a host receiving customers.
The bartender greeted us after a few minutes and show us the way to the table. After a while our server Molisha started serving us, she was polite but not excellent customer service experienced. We ordered our drinks, an appetizer and the entree. I order my quesadillas and my husband ordered a Rib eye medium rare, keep in mind that in the food industry not everybody knows the prime cuts of meat.
With that being said, it was not the first time my husband ordered a rib eye. Once the food got to the table, it was not cooked as desired. So my husband called the server to let her know and she took the plate back to the kitchen. So for our surprise, the manager came back with the plate to start a discussion over the condition of the rib eye.
He didn't even apologize, he was just telling my husband that was the medium rare term. My husband is a professional cook in one of the busiest kitchens of buckhead so he knows how does he likes his meat, he also knows about temperatures. We rarely complain or turn back our dinner but we were paying customers, we didn't had a gift cars or discounts. So it was stressful to observe a "manager" managing the situation poorly.
We were aggravated. He decided to take the steak back and brought a rare instead, we guess that they just don't know how to cook medium term.
To resume, we are not going back.It was not a pleasant visit.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."