1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My medium rare steak came out well done.The last 2 bottles of a-1 were empty.

Look at my picture. Clearly they added water to the bottles and then gave them to me to try to stretch them out. The loaded mash potatoes were missing everything but the bacon. Worst dinner ive ever had at a chili's.

Stay away from #244 in Tallahassee fl.Was told that "we would cook you another steak, but I don't recommend it"

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Chilis and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chilis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Chilis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments

Looks medium to me. Why don't you tell us the real reason you made a complaint here?

"my medium rare steak came out cooked more that I wanted". Yeesh if this is the worst thing to happen to you this year, you're doing well.

to First world complaints Los Angeles, California, United States #1244411

Just because you can't afford to eat at Chili's doesn't mean you should take out your anger at others!!

to First world complaints Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1244840

If someone is paying for a meal, they have the right to have it arrive as ordered!