My medium rare steak came out well done.The last 2 bottles of a-1 were empty.
Look at my picture. Clearly they added water to the bottles and then gave them to me to try to stretch them out. The loaded mash potatoes were missing everything but the bacon. Worst dinner ive ever had at a chili's.
Stay away from #244 in Tallahassee fl.Was told that "we would cook you another steak, but I don't recommend it"
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "My offers was removed unfairly, I contacted them and they sent me an evasive answer, they also blocked the messages sent to me and the chance to answer them. I..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."