Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas?Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders.

Apparently the app let me order a lunch combo which the restaurant originally said no go get your points back and reorder. Sadly my points wouldn't return so I could reorder so they reluctantly filled it. Confusion abounded and after three tries I got my lunch! But when I got home the salad was tired looking and the foil for my breads was there but there were no tortillas hence no fajitas.

What is up with Chili's to go?The last time here, we ordered sliders and they were burgers cut into quarters...

Review about: Fajitas.

2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chilis Fajita
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments