Chilis Fajita Review from Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas?Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders.
Apparently the app let me order a lunch combo which the restaurant originally said no go get your points back and reorder. Sadly my points wouldn't return so I could reorder so they reluctantly filled it. Confusion abounded and after three tries I got my lunch! But when I got home the salad was tired looking and the foil for my breads was there but there were no tortillas hence no fajitas.
What is up with Chili's to go?The last time here, we ordered sliders and they were burgers cut into quarters...
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."