Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached.Im very dissatisfied with the customer service that they have in that location.

I even called and asked Renée their policy on seating and she said that the bar area they are to be seated on there own and in the dining area you are to be seated by A hostess . then I went on to ask her for corporate's number and she left me on hold for eight minutes and some odd seconds she never returned to the phone. I'm not sure what you guys all think of customer service there at Chili's but I know *** well I give the best customer service that I could ever give at my job and I've been working in customer service for over 20 years.

I hope you take in consideration of my review because I know I would never ever step foot in at Chili's again .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Chilis and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chilis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Chilis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments