Chilis Customer Care Review from San Francisco, California

13 of 307 Chilis reviews

Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached.Im very dissatisfied with the customer service that they have in that location.

I even called and asked Renée their policy on seating and she said that the bar area they are to be seated on there own and in the dining area you are to be seated by A hostess . then I went on to ask her for corporate's number and she left me on hold for eight minutes and some odd seconds she never returned to the phone. I'm not sure what you guys all think of customer service there at Chili's but I know *** well I give the best customer service that I could ever give at my job and I've been working in customer service for over 20 years.

I hope you take in consideration of my review because I know I would never ever step foot in at Chili's again .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 307 Chilis reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chilis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Chilis.
Filing a new complaint about
×