Richmond, Texas
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!!smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a better soup he told me that he had already given me a $10 card what else did i want .

Related: Chilis - Bad Staff

Gilberto Montero from chillis on Westheimer Rd was so rude i always get lunch from here . Yesterday i got the exact same order that i did today !! i asked him to give me corporate number and he said that i could go get it my self from the website i also asked him if i could speak to someone above him and he said that there wasn't anyone above him .

worst service and food ever .i paid for water i didn't even care about a gift card all i wanted was a soup like i got the day before !!

I didn't like: Apathetic manager.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chilis Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $42
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Chilis?

Comments

#1201437

Do you have a track record of making complaints? It sounds like the manager has had it with you and your complaining.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1202271

I have had it with her, too.

unfairhiringprastices

I would be rude to you as well if I was the manager.There is nothing wrong with the soup, and you already got a gift card.

Had I been the manager I would have torn up the gift card in front of you and told you not to return. The soup is not that bad.

Looks like you are just being greedy and want more than what you paid for.The soup itself does not cost that much.

Jerrydisappointed
to unfairhiringprastices #1204202

How are you tearing gift cards in half?

unfairhiringprastices

Tearing, cutting them whatever, I bet she made the manager so angry that could bend it in half, or even tear the plastic.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1200859

Ask for his immigration papers. I bet he will smarten up then.

to Anonymous #1201358

Where is your immigration papers?

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1200098

That don't look bad at all

unfairhiringprastices

I agree, and this person already got a gift card what was worth more than the soup.Then they mistake the manager not giving more as rude.

The manager was not rude.Rude would be giving her what she deserves which is tearing up her gift card and telling her not to return.