Chilis - Cant believe chillis would serve anything like this .
Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!!smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a better soup he told me that he had already given me a $10 card what else did i want .
Gilberto Montero from chillis on Westheimer Rd was so rude i always get lunch from here . Yesterday i got the exact same order that i did today !! i asked him to give me corporate number and he said that i could go get it my self from the website i also asked him if i could speak to someone above him and he said that there wasn't anyone above him .
worst service and food ever .i paid for water i didn't even care about a gift card all i wanted was a soup like i got the day before !!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello. My husband and I visited Chili's Grill & bar Lindbergh #1122. At 2420 Piedmont Rd NE in Atlanta, Georgia. We went there to the diner shift. It was like..."
- "I am not going to chilis in Orlando again ...2nd visit and waited more 30 min.....then took 2 hrs to get our food and forgot one of our guest.....we..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I had been doing business with Spriritual Quest for a few years buying the occasional low dollar item. My main initial interest was an herbal supplement called Protandim. I was..."
- "I totally agree with most of the reviews. I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years. I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently..."
- "My mother and I went in to this location for perms a couple of weeks ago. The only positive thing that I can say is that we didn't have..."