Chilis - Cant believe chillis would serve anything like this .

Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!!smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a better soup he told me that he had already given me a $10 card what else did i want .

Gilberto Montero from chillis on Westheimer Rd was so rude i always get lunch from here . Yesterday i got the exact same order that i did today !! i asked him to give me corporate number and he said that i could go get it my self from the website i also asked him if i could speak to someone above him and he said that there wasn't anyone above him .

worst service and food ever .i paid for water i didn't even care about a gift card all i wanted was a soup like i got the day before !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Apathetic manager

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #901724

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chilis? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 20 #1201437

Do you have a track record of making complaints? It sounds like the manager has had it with you and your complaining.

3 0 Reply

Aug 22 #1202271 Irving, Texas

I have had it with her, too.

1 0 Reply

Aug 19 #1201234 Waltham, Massachusetts

I would be rude to you as well if I was the manager. There is nothing wrong with the soup, and you already got a gift card. Had I been the manager I would have torn up the gift card in front of you and told you not to return. The soup is not that bad. Looks like you are just being greedy and want more than what you paid for. The soup itself does not cost that much.

4 0 Reply

Aug 18 #1200859 Springdale, Arkansas

Ask for his immigration papers. I bet he will smarten up then.

0 2 Reply

Aug 19 #1201358

Where is your immigration papers?

1 1 Reply

Aug 17 #1200098 Kokomo, Indiana

That don't look bad at all

1 0 Reply

Aug 19 #1201235 Waltham, Massachusetts

I agree, and this person already got a gift card what was worth more than the soup. Then they mistake the manager not giving more as rude. The manager was not rude. Rude would be giving her what she deserves which is tearing up her gift card and telling her not to return.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Chilis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Chilis.
Filing a new complaint about