Me , my husband and my daughter went to chili’s after a long day at the ER with my father .... we ordered the 3 sampler app which included onion pedals , sliders and chicken nuggets.

, we share the app. . My husband order a steak he said was so gross he had to force it down the mashed potatoes were cold and old ! My daughter got the kids meal of chicken tenders she ate the fries and started on the chicken and said said it was weird tasting she ate one tender !

I order a bowl of the loaded potato soup first it was not even white it was orange and cold . I never send food back because well I don’t think I have to explain that. Anyway I came home had to rush home and was vomiting diarrhea and felt awful. My husband and daughter were both complaining of headaches , as the even continued no one felt better and finally my daughter vomited profusely!

I felt horrible she was crying ! All I can say is there food is old and the oil is ransoned it was a waste of $50.00 to get a family sick ! The service sucked she never checked on us I wanted a refill of my tea I never got ! We had no napkins my husband had to go to the station the get us some !

I will never enter a chili’s ever again and I will be sure to tell my friends and family to beware. Thanks for ruining our Friday dinner after a long stressful day disgusted

Reason of review: Whole family got sick.

Comments

Food poisoning takes between 12-24 hours to onset.