1.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We went out tonight with our friends for their son's birthday. We had two of the 2 for 22 meals, a side of spinach queso and oranges.

We asked for the 3 for me and were told they no longer had it. But we had eaten here at lunch and my husband had puchased a 3 for me meal. One of the 2 for 22 meals had a steak, with mashed potatoes no chives and corn. It came out wrong so they sent it back.

An hour later our friend still did not have her steak. The manager told her she would take it off and still give her a steak to take home. The steak she received to take home was running blood she had ordered medium, the potatoes still had chives. She did not take anything home.

But the worst part was they had no idea how to correct the bill. As you can see they got creative, where did a 2 for 24 come from on this bill. They charged us for a chicken bacon ranch separately that was part of one of the 2 for 22s. Our waitress tried her best, but the manager was absolutely horrible.

After our friend told her she was a teacher and could do math in her head she rolled her eyes and shook her head when she was leaving the table. They still over charged by a couple of dollars, but Beth paid it so she could leave. There was no excuse for the service we received. The restaurant was half full and during the two and a half hours we were there none of the tables behind us were cleaned because they had let half of kitchen staff and bus boys go home then they got busy and the waitresses could not keep up.

This customer service needs to be addressed by Jamal Tillman the GM immediately.

I am attaching a copy of the bill and the manager's name was Kaycia Berry. I would like to receive a response that this complaint was received at diana19642003@yahoo.com sincerely, Diana Hart.

Review about: Chilis Manager.

Comments

They removed the charge from your bill as you can clearly see. What else do you want?

Hey math whiz. 1st if the took of a steak the would not be able to give you a 2 for 22 deal you would have to pay them original price!

Second computers do not feel bad for you nor do the plot against you. How do you see a miss charge? Your bacon ck dish has 3 0's next to it....... That was no charge right?

Also tax and your drinks is over 10 dollars!

One last thing that is good for you to know tax is charged on the total bill so coupons do not count. Welcome to tax class enjoy your crow.

Diana19642003
to Tax-I to you Statesboro, Georgia, United States #1347441

I never claimed to be a math whiz. Just for your information this is the third attempt at correcting the bill.

But please explain why there are three charges and only 2 deals were ordered. Then we very much aware that we have to pay taxes. No one expects a computer to have feelings. But the manager is the one that said they would get the one meal at half price.

And I have always been in the taxed class nothing new here. I see you never addressed the rudeness of the manager or other issues.