Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner rush. When we went into the lobby, we were told there would be a 20 minute wait (and there was), so we sat on a bench next to a half empty seating area (at least 10 tables and booths cleaned up and all ready to go) while our stomachs growled. This isn't the first time this has happened at this particular restaurant, so if there is a valid managerial reason for this nonsense I'd sure like to hear it...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Seating Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "This is what came out on my STONE COLD appetizer trio! I put a boneless wing on my plate and cut and dipped my first bit. While chewing, I..."
- "Chilis to Go @ St Louis Airport on May 2, 2016 @ 8:17 pm. I ordered a Salad & an ice tea. The salad had lettuce that was brown & did..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Read reviews in the photos provided...."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "QuestioningSuccess763 North 700 EastCenterville, UT 84014801-683-9595800-531-7452C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital..."