Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner rush. When we went into the lobby, we were told there would be a 20 minute wait (and there was), so we sat on a bench next to a half empty seating area (at least 10 tables and booths cleaned up and all ready to go) while our stomachs growled. This isn't the first time this has happened at this particular restaurant, so if there is a valid managerial reason for this nonsense I'd sure like to hear it...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Seating Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "Horrible service. The waiter was a slug. I cleaned up the dishes for him. He couldn't be bothered to clean up our table after serving our dessert. He walked away..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Read reviews in the photos provided...."
- "QuestioningSuccess763 North 700 EastCenterville, UT 84014801-683-9595800-531-7452C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."