My family and I a party of 8 came in to have a good evening turned out horrible from the start.The waitress had to retake our order twice.
She was not new, she had clear knowledge of the menu. We were waiting for the food for an hour before i approached the waitress to see what is taking so long,and only 15 min later we got our food. we had two kids with us and my pregnant wife with other adults by the time the food came the kids were going nuts and almost about to cry because they were so hungry. The food came finally but warm to cold, seems like it was standing for too long and if I didn't approach the waitress it would've came tomorrow.
In addition to all this we got our check and i gave the waitress the appropriate amount to cover my bill and only requested my change back politely because i wanted to keep the change for the change jar at home and give her dollar bills as the tip. She pulled one dime and eight pennies in front of me, with a snotty face and attitude dropped each individual coin one by one 18" from the top of the table. We thought it was so disrespectful and unprofessional that it took away any desire to give her a tip but felt it was necessary to leave a polite note telling her to keep her professional composure no matter the situation.
My whole family was shocked by the service we received, even though we were very polite.My wife and I were so disappointed that we don't want to come back to Chili's again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Waitress Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I just went to the Ruby Tuesday on Balltown Road in Niskayuna, NY for the second time in three weeks only to, once again, be told we would have to..."
- "Went to the one in West mifflin pa I ordered take out my salad looks really bad and I asked for extra sauce on my wings and they barely had..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "Back on 8/10/15 I placed an order and received $50 worth of Super Cash to spend. The stipulations were I had to spend at least $125 on my order and..."
- "So I decided to give amiclubwear a shot since I was looking around for Presidents Day Sale & happened to see 45% off promotion. Well I shopped and shopped. Well-..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..."