Chilis - Horrible service with attitude from waitress
My family and I a party of 8 came in to have a good evening turned out horrible from the start.The waitress had to retake our order twice.
She was not new, she had clear knowledge of the menu. We were waiting for the food for an hour before i approached the waitress to see what is taking so long,and only 15 min later we got our food. we had two kids with us and my pregnant wife with other adults by the time the food came the kids were going nuts and almost about to cry because they were so hungry. The food came finally but warm to cold, seems like it was standing for too long and if I didn't approach the waitress it would've came tomorrow.
In addition to all this we got our check and i gave the waitress the appropriate amount to cover my bill and only requested my change back politely because i wanted to keep the change for the change jar at home and give her dollar bills as the tip. She pulled one dime and eight pennies in front of me, with a snotty face and attitude dropped each individual coin one by one 18" from the top of the table. We thought it was so disrespectful and unprofessional that it took away any desire to give her a tip but felt it was necessary to leave a polite note telling her to keep her professional composure no matter the situation.
My whole family was shocked by the service we received, even though we were very polite.My wife and I were so disappointed that we don't want to come back to Chili's again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "8159 Quail Ridge Court, Sacramento, CA 95828My family lived at the above address for seven years. We rented the house from Carlin Jensen and his partner Gerardo Rico. The rent..."
- "Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal..."
- "Bought a pair of bulbs which they guaranteed not to "hyper flash" They did on my Infiniti and I asked to return them. You have to return them to Canada..."
- "My order was not ready on time. On the screen inside the store it said ready at 10:09pm once the screen said ready by my name I went up to..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."