Chilis - Horrible service with attitude from waitress
My family and I a party of 8 came in to have a good evening turned out horrible from the start.The waitress had to retake our order twice.
She was not new, she had clear knowledge of the menu. We were waiting for the food for an hour before i approached the waitress to see what is taking so long,and only 15 min later we got our food. we had two kids with us and my pregnant wife with other adults by the time the food came the kids were going nuts and almost about to cry because they were so hungry. The food came finally but warm to cold, seems like it was standing for too long and if I didn't approach the waitress it would've came tomorrow.
In addition to all this we got our check and i gave the waitress the appropriate amount to cover my bill and only requested my change back politely because i wanted to keep the change for the change jar at home and give her dollar bills as the tip. She pulled one dime and eight pennies in front of me, with a snotty face and attitude dropped each individual coin one by one 18" from the top of the table. We thought it was so disrespectful and unprofessional that it took away any desire to give her a tip but felt it was necessary to leave a polite note telling her to keep her professional composure no matter the situation.
My whole family was shocked by the service we received, even though we were very polite.My wife and I were so disappointed that we don't want to come back to Chili's again.127e03d9 review #476848
You may also like
- "FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "So it was my wife's bad in the first place that she accidentally returned our PS3 game Rockband instead of the movie we rented back to Netflix. They sent an..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "I ordered 3 pizzas and 16 piece chicken wings. Our wings were not cooked all the way. ..."